<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

i am supposed to be studying for my e maths test & bio test for tomorrow, but as usual, watever. i studied like almost MOST of my bio last nite & juz now at jaslin chewwwww's house.


i have memorized most of it! last time i had no idea wat the hell a synapse is. now i noe. it's a point where 2 neurones meet or something like dat. i better get good grades for bio, bcos my bloody chem is like total shit pls.



& i can't believe i forgotten wat cirmulative frequency is. i have totally forgotten wat the hell lower/upper quartile is!!! ARGHHH!!!!



nvm, later can brush up.


yes! later got the last episode of TabTV, and another episode of America's Next Top Model! plenty of cat fights this season. although i already noe who is gonna win, it's still fun to watch the process. i still like Kim & Nik, but sooner or later they'd be out. only i hope Jayla gets out sooner than Nik, bcos she's so damn bitchy.



oh well. this is a rather pointless post, but since i'm takign a time out frm all the memorizing..... might as well blog.



"I wish I could say i don't care & I wish I could just say I give up. But I try & truth is no matter how hard I try, this feeling wont go away. I don't understand how something that feels so right can hurt so much. I guess it's because I know you will never feel this way for me. And as good as you know I could be to you, it's her that will always be stopping you."

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
10:31 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you